492 Shouts - 2,466,320 Scrobbles
Born October 9, 1975, Sean Taro Ono Lennon is the son of musicians and peace activists John Lennon and Yoko Ono. Kyoko Chan Cox and Julian Lennon are his half-siblings. After Sean's birth, John became a house husband, doting on his young son until his murder in 1980. Sean was educated at the exclusive private boarding school, Institut Le Rosey (which Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, King Albert II of Belgium, Dodi Al-Fayed as well as Strokes members Julian Casablancas and Albert Hammond, Jr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Parachute - (3:19) - 7,706 plays
- Dead Meat - (3:37) - 6,202 plays
- Wait For Me - (2:39) - 3,996 plays
- Friendly Fire - (5:04) - 3,500 plays
- Tomorrow - (2:03) - 3,833 plays
- Spectacle - (5:25) - 2,808 plays
- Headlights - (3:16) - 2,261 plays
- Would I Be The One - (4:59) - 2,091 plays
- Falling Out Of Love - (4:08) - 2,178 plays
- Into The Sun - (3:22) - 1,797 plays