0 Shouts - 471,300 Scrobbles
Sean Samadi better known by his stage name Sean Banan (Banan means Banana, appears to be a pun of his name) is a Swedish comedian and musician of Iranian origin. His family immigrated to Sweden when he was just 2 years old and resided in Gothenburg, Sweden.Read More...
Sean Samadi took lessons in rumba, flamenco, rock, cha-cha-cha, ballet and street dance. He then worked as a choreographer and dance instructor. In 2006, he appeared on TV3's now defunct dance program Floor Filler. He became an immediate internet phenomenon after appearing in an interview in 2007 after answering some questions about his preferences and said he preferred "rumpa" (buttocks) to breasts. "Rumpa" became a catch phrase he would use in many of his future gigs.
He played a traveling reporter in the 2010 comedy television show Cirkus Möller that aired on TV4. The same year he took part in the in Kanal 5's program Djävulsrallyt in its third series.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Skaka Rumpa - 103,247 plays
- Sean den förste Banan - 118,094 plays
- Gott nytt jul - 55,438 plays
- Copacabanana - 63,548 plays
- Puss Puss - 18,733 plays
- Händer i luft - 17,742 plays
- Sommar i Sverige - 14,060 plays
- Va var det han Saade - 10,079 plays
- Skaka Rumpa - Andreas Agurré remix - 7,651 plays
- Seanfrika Feat. Kikki Danielsson - 6,097 plays