741 Shouts - 5,553,024 Scrobbles
Seabear is an indie folk band from Reykjavík, Iceland. Although hailing from Iceland, they sing primarily in English. Seabear started in 2000 as Sindri Már Sigfússon's solo project and then turned into a band when Sindri was asked to open for The Books in Berlin. Never having performed his songs live, he asked two of his friends, Guðbjörg Hlín Guðmundsdóttir and Örn Ingi Ágústsson, to join him. After some time playing live and practicing together, they both decided to join the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Sing I Swim - (3:38) - 24,401 plays
- Arms - (2:50) - 15,699 plays
- Cold Summer - (5:34) - 12,198 plays
- Lion Face Boy - (3:35) - 9,950 plays
- Cat Piano - (3:26) - 9,707 plays
- Good Morning Scarecrow - (1:53) - 7,048 plays
- Libraries - (3:16) - 7,090 plays
- Fire Dies Down - (4:32) - 6,741 plays
- Seashell - (4:37) - 6,358 plays
- Hands Remember - (4:02) - 6,200 plays