740 Shouts - 5,528,097 Scrobbles
Seabear is an indie folk band from Reykjavík, Iceland. Although hailing from Iceland, they sing primarily in English. Seabear started in 2000 as Sindri Már Sigfússon's solo project and then turned into a band when Sindri was asked to open for The Books in Berlin. Never having performed his songs live, he asked two of his friends, Guðbjörg Hlín Guðmundsdóttir and Örn Ingi Ágústsson, to join him. After some time playing live and practicing together, they both decided to join the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Sing I Swim - (3:38) - 23,445 plays
- Arms - (2:50) - 15,951 plays
- Lion Face Boy - (3:35) - 10,422 plays
- Cold Summer - (5:34) - 12,622 plays
- Cat Piano - (3:26) - 9,962 plays
- Good Morning Scarecrow - (1:53) - 7,108 plays
- Libraries - (3:16) - 7,153 plays
- Fire Dies Down - (4:32) - 6,757 plays
- Seashell - (4:37) - 6,445 plays
- Hands Remember - (4:02) - 6,339 plays