436 Shouts - 6,210,765 Scrobbles
Sea Wolf is an American indie rock band led by Alex Brown Church. The band began in 2003 when Church, a founding member of Irving found that many of his songs did not fit with their style. With a rotating ensemble of backing musicians, Sea Wolf played locally in Los Angeles and began recording demos in Seattle with producer Phil Ek (Band of Horses, The Shins, Fleet Foxes). In 2007 they signed to Dangerbird Records and released the Get to the River Before It Runs Too Low EP and a full-length titled Leaves in the River. The latter hit No. 24 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You're A Wolf - (3:36) - 35,846 plays
- Old Friend - (3:57) - 21,702 plays
- Young Bodies - (3:29) - 17,277 plays
- Bergamot Morning - (1:10) - 10,979 plays
- Middle Distance Runner - (3:28) - 13,316 plays
- Intro - (2:20) - 9,423 plays
- Cedarsmoke - (1:10) - 7,671 plays
- Whirlpool - (3:52) - 10,278 plays
- Whitewoods - (1:10) - 6,708 plays
- Leaves In The River - (5:00) - 5,849 plays