435 Shouts - 6,041,575 Scrobbles
Sea Wolf is an American indie rock band led by Alex Brown Church. The band began in 2003 when Church, a founding member of Irving found that many of his songs did not fit with their style. With a rotating ensemble of backing musicians, Sea Wolf played locally in Los Angeles and began recording demos in Seattle with producer Phil Ek (Band of Horses, The Shins, Fleet Foxes). In 2007 they signed to Dangerbird Records and released the Get to the River Before It Runs Too Low EP and a full-length titled Leaves in the River. The latter hit No. 24 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You're A Wolf - (3:36) - 61,266 plays
- Old Friend - (3:57) - 26,026 plays
- Young Bodies - (3:29) - 22,085 plays
- Bergamot Morning - (1:10) - 16,201 plays
- Intro - (2:20) - 14,077 plays
- Middle Distance Runner - (3:28) - 18,002 plays
- Cedarsmoke - (1:10) - 10,489 plays
- Whirlpool - (3:52) - 12,703 plays
- Ram's Head - (1:10) - 8,849 plays
- Leaves In The River - (5:00) - 8,760 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online