428 Shouts - 4,418,894 Scrobbles
Screeching Weasel is an American punk band from Chicago, Illinois. They were formed in 1986 by Ben Weasel (aka Ben Foster who also used to be a columnist for the punk fanzine Maximum Rocknroll) and John Jughead (aka John Pierson). The band gained prominence in the early 1990s after signing to East Bay punk label, Lookout! Records and are cited to be a major influence over many bands playing that style of punk music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cool Kids - (2:12) - 5,874 plays
- LyricsTry and tell us our future's at stake
We're gonna slam dance on your grave
Cause we don't give a shit about tomorrow
You say we're a bunch of lazy bums
We just wanna act stupid and have some fun
- LyricsBy the people for the little people
Here's how we like to start of the set:
Dude, where's my coke? is followed by a weak joke
That segues into vote democrat
Oh, how upsetting!
- The First Day Of Summer - (3:37) - 1,247 plays
- Get Off My Back - (2:37) - 1,147 plays
- My Right - (2:56) - 1,687 plays
- You Blister My Paint - (3:19) - 1,305 plays
- Frankengirl - (1:49) - 1,189 plays
- Cindy's on Methadone - (1:30) - 1,371 plays
- I Wanna Be a Homosexual - (3:03) - 1,603 plays