29 Shouts - 410,126 Scrobbles
Power, blackness, feeling… Here are some of the words that come to mind when you immerse yourself into the listening of “Time”. The new album by the Parisian duo indeed succeeds to marry a cutting-edge electronic music to a robotic melancholy and new wave romanticism abandoned of any eighties nostalgia. Cut for the dance floor like for the living room, this record possesses even a vigour and a modernity that easily outclasses electroclash fusion attempts from the beginning of the 2000s. This vigour, Maud Geffray and Sebastien Chenut get it from their assiduous practice of DJing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Paris - Radio Edit - (3:22) - 2,170 plays
- Nuit De Mes Rêves - (4:02) - 2,702 plays
- Break Away - (4:16) - 2,516 plays
- Pleine Lune - (5:22) - 1,720 plays
- Paris feat. Daniel Agust - (4:37) - 1,953 plays
- Golden Dreams - (4:09) - 1,182 plays
- Waiting for a sign feat. Koudlam - (5:39) - 1,174 plays
- Take me there feat. Jimmy Somerville - (4:03) - 880 plays
- Follow Me - (5:18) - 772 plays
- Secrets - (4:37) - 754 plays