31 Shouts - 417,559 Scrobbles
Power, blackness, feeling… Here are some of the words that come to mind when you immerse yourself into the listening of “Time”. The new album by the Parisian duo indeed succeeds to marry a cutting-edge electronic music to a robotic melancholy and new wave romanticism abandoned of any eighties nostalgia. Cut for the dance floor like for the living room, this record possesses even a vigour and a modernity that easily outclasses electroclash fusion attempts from the beginning of the 2000s. This vigour, Maud Geffray and Sebastien Chenut get it from their assiduous practice of DJing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Paris - Radio Edit - (3:22) - 2,116 plays
- Nuit De Mes Rêves - (4:02) - 2,645 plays
- Break Away - (4:16) - 2,282 plays
- Pleine Lune - (5:22) - 1,709 plays
- Paris feat. Daniel Agust - (4:37) - 1,858 plays
- Waiting for a sign feat. Koudlam - (5:39) - 1,132 plays
- Golden Dreams - (4:09) - 1,214 plays
- Take me there feat. Jimmy Somerville - (4:03) - 1,016 plays
- Follow Me - (5:18) - 807 plays
- Secrets - (4:37) - 740 plays