29 Shouts - 400,706 Scrobbles
Power, blackness, feeling… Here are some of the words that come to mind when you immerse yourself into the listening of “Time”. The new album by the Parisian duo indeed succeeds to marry a cutting-edge electronic music to a robotic melancholy and new wave romanticism abandoned of any eighties nostalgia. Cut for the dance floor like for the living room, this record possesses even a vigour and a modernity that easily outclasses electroclash fusion attempts from the beginning of the 2000s. This vigour, Maud Geffray and Sebastien Chenut get it from their assiduous practice of DJing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Paris - Radio Edit - (3:22) - 2,305 plays
- Pleine Lune - (5:22) - 1,703 plays
- Break Away - (4:16) - 2,369 plays
- Nuit De Mes Rêves - (4:02) - 2,355 plays
- Paris feat. Daniel Agust - (4:37) - 2,033 plays
- Golden Dreams - (4:09) - 1,212 plays
- Waiting for a sign feat. Koudlam - (5:39) - 1,157 plays
- Take me there feat. Jimmy Somerville - (4:03) - 866 plays
- Follow Me - (5:18) - 740 plays
- Secrets - (4:37) - 719 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online