27 Shouts - 291,556 Scrobbles
Power, blackness, feeling… Here are some of the words that come to mind when you immerse yourself into the listening of “Time”. The new album by the Parisian duo indeed succeeds to marry a cutting-edge electronic music to a robotic melancholy and new wave romanticism abandoned of any eighties nostalgia. Cut for the dance floor like for the living room, this record possesses even a vigour and a modernity that easily outclasses electroclash fusion attempts from the beginning of the 2000s. This vigour, Maud Geffray and Sebastien Chenut get it from their assiduous practice of DJing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Paris - Radio Edit - (3:22) - 3,736 plays
- Break Away - (4:16) - 3,325 plays
- Pleine Lune - (5:22) - 2,801 plays
- Waiting for a sign feat. Koudlam - (5:39) - 2,558 plays
- Golden Dreams - (4:09) - 2,171 plays
- Paris feat. Daniel Agust - (4:37) - 2,408 plays
- Take me there feat. Jimmy Somerville - (4:03) - 1,965 plays
- Nuit De Mes Rêves - (4:02) - 1,721 plays
- Follow Me - (5:18) - 1,361 plays
- Secrets - (4:37) - 1,272 plays