140 Shouts - 651,723 Scrobbles
Scratch Acid was an Austin, Texas post-hardcore/noise rock group formed in 1982. When they first began, their lineup was Steve Anderson (vocals), David Wm. Sims (guitar), Brett Bradford (guitar), David Yow (bass), and Rey Washam (drums). Anderson was kicked out of the band before the band ever recorded an album, prompting Yow to move to vocals and Sims to move to bass. Scratch Acid's first two albums were releases by Texas indie record label Rabid Cat, the third and final release, Berserker EP by Touch and Go Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cannibal - (2:21) - 4,828 plays
- Greatest Gift - (2:09) - 3,492 plays
- Owner's Lament - (4:34) - 3,036 plays
- Monsters - (1:19) - 2,783 plays
- She Said - (2:23) - 2,891 plays
- Mess - (2:21) - 2,227 plays
- El Espectro - (3:36) - 2,063 plays
- Lay Screaming - (2:44) - 2,074 plays
- Crazy Dan - (4:13) - 1,811 plays
- Eyeball - (2:04) - 1,580 plays