Scraps of Tape
0 Shouts - 493,235 Scrobbles
Scraps Of Tape started in 2001 and the members has since then constantly been working with the band in one way or another. Six European tours, one tour in Japan over the course of two weeks, and a bunch of one-off shows made up a total of over 100 live shows in 14 different countries since they began. With at least three tours in Europe and Japan planned for 2009, it was only the beginning.Read More...
So far Scraps Of Tape has recorded three albums, all of them released on the Swedish independent recordlabel A Tenderversion Recording.
2004 - Read Between The Lines At All Times
2007 - This Is A Copy Is This A Copy
2009 - Grand Letdown
Scraps Of Tape currently consists of Johan Gustavsson (guitar/drums/vocals), Marcus Nilsson (guitar/vocals), Kenneth Jansson (bass) and Jerker Kaj (guitar/synth). Long time band member Mikael Persson, former drummer and guitarist, left the band at the conclusion of their European tour in late 2009 in order to pursue other interests.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hands In Air - 45,507 plays
- Death As It Should Be - 26,353 plays
- Pickpockets vow - 25,203 plays
- Fuckers Come to Collect - 19,591 plays
- Hands Are Tied - 18,180 plays
- How Your Heart Gets Thrown - 20,985 plays
- Since All The Birds Are Moving Shouldn't We - 11,923 plays
- Wright Is Rong - 14,761 plays
- Liege MG - 18,095 plays
- - - 9,744 plays