Scraps of Tape
110 Shouts - 485,225 Scrobbles
Scraps Of Tape started in 2001 and the members has since then constantly been working with the band in one way or another. Six European tours, one tour in Japan over the course of two weeks, and a bunch of one-off shows made up a total of over 100 live shows in 14 different countries since they began. With at least three tours in Europe and Japan planned for 2009, it was only the beginning. So far Scraps Of Tape has recorded three albums, all of them released on the Swedish independent recordlabel A Tenderversion Recording.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hands In Air - (3:48) - 412 plays
- We, The Leftheaded - (4:25) - 370 plays
- Hands Are Tied - (6:16) - 193 plays
- Hands In Hands - (3:50) - 263 plays
- Death As It Should Be - (6:01) - 186 plays
- How Your Heart Gets Thrown - (4:47) - 175 plays
- Liege MG - (5:07) - 175 plays
- Fuga - (3:03) - 231 plays
- Fuckers Come to Collect - (8:33) - 148 plays
- Bring The Heavy - (4:19) - 171 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online