Scraps of Tape
110 Shouts - 483,442 Scrobbles
Scraps Of Tape started in 2001 and the members has since then constantly been working with the band in one way or another. Six European tours, one tour in Japan over the course of two weeks, and a bunch of one-off shows made up a total of over 100 live shows in 14 different countries since they began. With at least three tours in Europe and Japan planned for 2009, it was only the beginning. So far Scraps Of Tape has recorded three albums, all of them released on the Swedish independent recordlabel A Tenderversion Recording.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hands In Air - (3:48) - 429 plays
- We, The Leftheaded - (4:25) - 388 plays
- Hands In Hands - (3:50) - 307 plays
- Hands Are Tied - (6:16) - 195 plays
- Fuga - (3:03) - 242 plays
- Death As It Should Be - (6:01) - 189 plays
- Bring The Heavy - (4:19) - 180 plays
- How Your Heart Gets Thrown - (4:47) - 180 plays
- Teardrop Fucking Dropkick - (3:35) - 214 plays
- Liege MG - (5:07) - 173 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online