Scraps Of Tape
109 Shouts - 467,842 Scrobbles
Scraps Of Tape started in 2001 and the members has since then constantly been working with the band in one way or another. Six European tours, one tour in Japan over the course of two weeks, and a bunch of one-off shows made up a total of over 100 live shows in 14 different countries since they began. With at least three tours in Europe and Japan planned for 2009, it was only the beginning. So far Scraps Of Tape has recorded three albums, all of them released on the Swedish independent recordlabel A Tenderversion Recording.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hands In Air - (3:48) - 1,130 plays
- Bring The Heavy - (4:19) - 505 plays
- Death As It Should Be - (6:01) - 378 plays
- Pickpockets vow - (2:58) - 317 plays
- How Your Heart Gets Thrown - (4:47) - 286 plays
- Liege MG - (5:07) - 299 plays
- The Long Silence - (5:31) - 308 plays
- Vibrancy - (4:37) - 339 plays
- Grand Letdown - (3:16) - 270 plays
- Five Fingers - (4:28) - 271 plays