1 Shouts - 8,749 Scrobbles
Becoming one of the most requested and sought after djs in the world isn’t something that happens overnight. Scottie B has accomplished what every other DJ aspires to: he’ll forever be known as the innovator of a musical genre that transformed a regional sound into a style that now influences countless DJs worldwide. Baltimore Club music is raw. Ol’ Dirty Bastard raw. Like eating hamburger that has not been cooked, teeth clenched into the meat as blood drips down your chin, raw. B-more Club music prides itself on being rough, rugged. It’s nothing if not unpretentious.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- B-More To BK - (4:08) - 12 plays
- Niggaz Fightin - (3:57) - 34 plays
- Find A Way - (5:03) - 7 plays
- Niggaz Fightin' (Daniel Haaksman Remix) - (3:34) - 10 plays
- Niggaz Fightin' (Original Mix) - (3:53) - 2 plays
- Niggaz Fightin - Skinny Friedman Remix - (3:12) - 4 plays
- Boiler Room Baltimore set - (47:27) - 6 plays
- Mais Ela (feat. Boleque Bil) - (0:30) - 1 plays
- Push It - (4:35) - 1 plays
- Never Be Alone (Scottie B + Samir + King Tutt Rmx) - (4:11) - 1 plays