197 Shouts - 974,770 Scrobbles
Scott Alan Stapp (born August 8, 1973) is an American singer and songwriter best known as the lead singer of the band Creed. Stapp was born Anthony Scott Flippen on August 8, 1973 in Cherokee, North Carolina, to his mother Lynda and his biological father, about whom little is known. He was adopted by Steven Stapp, a dentist, when he married Scott's mother. After developing a friendship with guitarist Mark Tremonti, Stapp and Tremonti decided to form a band. After recruiting Brian Marshall and Scott Phillips, Creed was formed in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Slow Suicide - (3:29) - 9,643 plays
- Break Out - (3:39) - 7,124 plays
- New Day Coming - (3:47) - 6,150 plays
- Who I Am - (2:43) - 4,800 plays
- Proof Of Life - (3:48) - 4,571 plays
- The Great Divide - (3:59) - 3,858 plays
- Only One - (4:47) - 5,973 plays
- Broken - (4:16) - 3,733 plays
- Hit Me More - (3:26) - 4,854 plays
- Jesus Was A RockStar - (3:28) - 4,708 plays