198 Shouts - 1,018,659 Scrobbles
Scott Alan Stapp (born August 8, 1973) is an American singer and songwriter best known as the lead singer of the band Creed. Stapp was born Anthony Scott Flippen on August 8, 1973 in Cherokee, North Carolina, to his mother Lynda and his biological father, about whom little is known. He was adopted by Steven Stapp, a dentist, when he married Scott's mother. After developing a friendship with guitarist Mark Tremonti, Stapp and Tremonti decided to form a band. After recruiting Brian Marshall and Scott Phillips, Creed was formed in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Slow Suicide - (3:29) - 8,119 plays
- Break Out - (3:39) - 8,152 plays
- New Day Coming - (3:47) - 3,420 plays
- The Great Divide - (3:59) - 2,900 plays
- LyricsDo you suffer in silence?
Do you live your life in your dreams?
Do you walk in defiance?
To escape from reality
Are you caught in the headlights standing still?
- Broken - (4:16) - 2,993 plays
- Only One - (4:47) - 3,329 plays
- Who I Am - (2:43) - 2,782 plays
- Hit Me More - (3:26) - 3,873 plays
- Jesus Was A RockStar - (3:28) - 2,515 plays