200 Shouts - 1,035,984 Scrobbles
Scott Alan Stapp (born August 8, 1973) is an American singer and songwriter best known as the lead singer of the band Creed. Stapp was born Anthony Scott Flippen on August 8, 1973 in Cherokee, North Carolina, to his mother Lynda and his biological father, about whom little is known. He was adopted by Steven Stapp, a dentist, when he married Scott's mother. After developing a friendship with guitarist Mark Tremonti, Stapp and Tremonti decided to form a band. After recruiting Brian Marshall and Scott Phillips, Creed was formed in 1995.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI'm not evil
No matter what you think of me
I'm just human
There's a part of you that's just like me
I have fallen
- LyricsI wake up to the sound again,
Of red lights flashing on my bed.
Sirens blazing in my head,
And I'm such a wreck
Cause I'm running to the fire now,
- LyricsI have run to the ocean
Through the horizon, chased the sun
I've waited for the light to come
And at times I would give up
You have wrapped your loving arms round me
- LyricsHead in my hands, Time slipping away, like falling sand.
Till it's bleeding daylight.
The rope pulled tight.
Now I'm standing still
on the edge of a knife.
- LyricsWhy are we overcome with fear?
What if I told you that fear isnt real
Why are we overcome with death?
What if I told you my friends your doubt
You could live without
- Proof Of Life - (3:48) - 2,095 plays
- Only One - (4:47) - 2,825 plays
- Who I Am - (2:43) - 1,907 plays
- Hit Me More - (3:26) - 2,638 plays
- Justify - (5:21) - 1,590 plays