196 Shouts - 918,071 Scrobbles
Scott Alan Stapp (born August 8, 1973) is an American singer and songwriter best known as the lead singer of the band Creed. Stapp was born Anthony Scott Flippen on August 8, 1973 in Cherokee, North Carolina, to his mother Lynda and his biological father, about whom little is known. He was adopted by Steven Stapp, a dentist, when he married Scott's mother. After developing a friendship with guitarist Mark Tremonti, Stapp and Tremonti decided to form a band. After recruiting Brian Marshall and Scott Phillips, Creed was formed in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI have run to the ocean
Through the horizon, chased the sun
I've waited for the light to come
And at times I would give up
You have wrapped your loving arms round me
- LyricsWhy are we overcome with fear?
What if I told you that fear isnt real
Why are we overcome with death?
What if I told you my friends your doubt
You could live without
- LyricsI met a man in New Orleans wore a half suit with dark blue jeans
Kicked his heals together winked at me real nice
I saw him from a mile away
But in my state of mind I let him make his play
Hey boy have you seen the other side?
- LyricsI'm not evil…No matter what you think of me.
I'm just human…There's a part of you that's just like me.
I have fallen…I have broken every piece.
Heard heaven calling…I could only reach this from my knees.
Now I believe!
- LyricsThey say no man's an island but I tend to disagree
I guess they've never seen my island and where it lies at sea
I'm lost inside my memory I'm still in disbelief
If I could paint a picture for you this is what you'd see
I'm down on my knees
- Fight Song - (4:05) - 1,941 plays
- Reach Out - (4:24) - 1,875 plays
- You Will Soar - (3:38) - 1,932 plays
- Hard Way - (3:41) - 1,781 plays
- Let Me Go - (4:13) - 1,700 plays