Scott Miller & The Commonwealth
1 Shouts - 56,509 Scrobbles
Scott Miller is a rock and roll singer, songwriter, and guitarist. He grew up on a farm in Swoope, Virginia. After graduating from William and Mary, he moved to Knoxville, Tennessee in 1990. In 1994, he helped form a band called the Viceroys, which ultimately morphed into the V-Roys to avoid confusion with existing groups. The V-Roys were the first act signed on Steve Earle's E-Squared label. After the V-Roys split up in 1999, Miller formed a new band, Scott Miller and the Commonwealth, who are known as the house band on Blue Collar TV.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 8 Miles a Gallon - (2:50) - 182 plays
- Drunk All Around This Town - (2:35) - 173 plays
- I Made a Mess of This Town - (3:29) - 134 plays
- I Won't Go With You - (3:18) - 91 plays
- Wild Things - (2:43) - 96 plays
- Angels Dwell - (2:56) - 107 plays
- Dear Sarah - (3:34) - 148 plays
- Eight Miles Per Gallon - (3:06) - 104 plays
- Only Everything - (3:07) - 56 plays
- On a Roll - (2:47) - 78 plays