180 Shouts - 1,296,552 Scrobbles
Scott Matthew is a vocalist and lyricist born in Queensland, Australia, who currently resides in New York City. The popularity of Shortbus by director John Cameron Mitchell has brought Matthew to the attention of a larger audience as Matthew's music is featured extensively in the movie soundtrack. He also acted in the movie, playing his songs for the eclectic Shortbus club's patrons. He is perhaps most known for his vocal performances for Yoko Kanno for her Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex soundtracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lithium Flower - (3:20) - 6,196 plays
- White Horse - (4:50) - 1,905 plays
- Upside Down - (3:21) - 1,903 plays
- be human - (4:06) - 2,672 plays
- Little Bird - (2:30) - 1,471 plays
- The End of All You'll Know - (2:21) - 2,104 plays
- For Dick - (4:11) - 1,338 plays
- Black Bird - (5:16) - 1,431 plays
- The Wonder of Falling in Love - (3:54) - 1,382 plays
- Surgery - (2:25) - 1,249 plays