Scott Yancey Avett (born in Cheyenne, Wyoming in 1976) is one of the lead singers and founding members of the folk-rock band, The Avett Brothers. Avett primarily plays the banjo but also plays harmonica, drums, piano, acoustic guitar and electric guitar for the band based out of Concord, North Carolina. In 2008, their album, The Second Gleam, reached the ten spot on Billboard.com's Top Independent Albums Chart, and stayed there for three weeks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- November Blue - (6:07) - 4 plays
- Pearly Gates - (2:58) - 3 plays
- The Greatest Sum - (3:16) - 5 plays
- Untitled #1 - (3:17) - 12 plays
- the new love song - (4:21) - 6 plays
- The Coo Coo Song (Live) - (3:04) - 1 plays
- Ramblin' Fever - (2:49) - 2 plays
- I And Love And You - (5:27) - 1 plays
- Rambling Fever (Merle Haggard cover) - (2:48) - 1 plays
- Halo - (4:14) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online