Scott Yancey Avett (born in Cheyenne, Wyoming in 1976) is one of the lead singers and founding members of the folk-rock band, The Avett Brothers. Avett primarily plays the banjo but also plays harmonica, drums, piano, acoustic guitar and electric guitar for the band based out of Concord, North Carolina. In 2008, their album, The Second Gleam, reached the ten spot on Billboard.com's Top Independent Albums Chart, and stayed there for three weeks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Coo Coo Song - 9 plays
- The Greatest Sum - (3:16) - 4 plays
- Where have all the average people gone - (4:00) - 4 plays
- the new love song - (4:21) - 2 plays
- Pearly Gates - (2:58) - 4 plays
- Greensboro Woman - (2:26) - 5 plays
- November Blue - (6:07) - 9 plays
- Untitled #1 - (3:17) - 15 plays
- Halo - (4:14) - 2 plays
- Pretty Girl From Feltre (Acoustic) - (3:16) - 1 plays