168 Shouts - 1,457,223 Scrobbles
Schuyler Elizabeth Fisk (pronounced “Sky-ler”; born July 8, 1982) is an American actress and singer-songwriter. She was born in Los Angeles, California to actress Sissy Spacek and production designer Jack Fisk. With her vibrant voice and honest songwriting, Schuyler Fisk draws legions of fans to her music, both onstage and online, where she enjoys an active grassroots following as one of the top indie artists on MySpace. Her debut album, released in 2009, was entitled The Good Stuff. Her album Blue Ribbon Winner followed in 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hello - (4:17) - 2,870 plays
- From Where I'm Standing - (3:31) - 2,504 plays
- Fall Apart Today - (3:23) - 2,026 plays
- The Good Stuff - (3:38) - 1,194 plays
- What Good Is Love - (3:53) - 1,265 plays
- Afterglow - (3:45) - 1,064 plays
- Sunshine - (3:24) - 1,056 plays
- Miss You - (3:32) - 987 plays
- You're Only Lonely - (4:18) - 716 plays
- Waking Life - (4:07) - 1,060 plays