168 Shouts - 1,445,663 Scrobbles
Schuyler Elizabeth Fisk (pronounced “Sky-ler”; born July 8, 1982) is an American actress and singer-songwriter. She was born in Los Angeles, California to actress Sissy Spacek and production designer Jack Fisk. With her vibrant voice and honest songwriting, Schuyler Fisk draws legions of fans to her music, both onstage and online, where she enjoys an active grassroots following as one of the top indie artists on MySpace. Her debut album, released in 2009, was entitled The Good Stuff. Her album Blue Ribbon Winner followed in 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hello - (4:17) - 4,040 plays
- From Where I'm Standing - (3:31) - 3,324 plays
- Fall Apart Today - (3:23) - 2,722 plays
- The Good Stuff - (3:38) - 1,707 plays
- Sunshine - (3:24) - 1,406 plays
- Afterglow - (3:45) - 1,490 plays
- Miss You - (3:32) - 1,309 plays
- Cold Heart - (3:57) - 1,258 plays
- What Good Is Love - (3:53) - 1,535 plays
- You're Happening To Me - (3:12) - 1,014 plays