0 Shouts - 39,712 Scrobbles
Schloss Tegal has existed since the 90s, recording conceptual albums that explore extreme and sometimes morbid subjects. The name comes from a castle outside of Berlin that was one of the first psychiatric hospitals. The castle was destroyed and the patients exterminated during WWII.Read More...
Their CDs are a mixture of graphical information in the form of audio tapes, synthesizers and electronic sound, with forensic samples that resemble more an anthropological film or study rather than music per se.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Immunde Spiritus - 1,269 plays
- Zero Situation - 1,126 plays
- The Brides of Loudun - 985 plays
- Black Static Transmission - 1,244 plays
- Dark Eyes - 1,183 plays
- Death Car Display - 968 plays
- Procession of the Dead - 977 plays
- Coital Affirmation - 1,062 plays
- Cannibal Communion - 801 plays
- Beyond The Wall Of Sleep - 947 plays