0 Shouts - 38,705 Scrobbles
Schloss Tegal has existed since the 90s, recording conceptual albums that explore extreme and sometimes morbid subjects. The name comes from a castle outside of Berlin that was one of the first psychiatric hospitals. The castle was destroyed and the patients exterminated during WWII.Read More...
Their CDs are a mixture of graphical information in the form of audio tapes, synthesizers and electronic sound, with forensic samples that resemble more an anthropological film or study rather than music per se.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Immunde Spiritus - 1,260 plays
- The Brides of Loudun - 977 plays
- Zero Situation - 1,092 plays
- Black Static Transmission - 1,201 plays
- Dark Eyes - 1,148 plays
- Death Car Display - 948 plays
- Procession of the Dead - 970 plays
- Coital Affirmation - 1,033 plays
- Cannibal Communion - 784 plays
- Beyond The Wall Of Sleep - 917 plays