0 Shouts - 39,208 Scrobbles
Schloss Tegal has existed since the 90s, recording conceptual albums that explore extreme and sometimes morbid subjects. The name comes from a castle outside of Berlin that was one of the first psychiatric hospitals. The castle was destroyed and the patients exterminated during WWII.Read More...
Their CDs are a mixture of graphical information in the form of audio tapes, synthesizers and electronic sound, with forensic samples that resemble more an anthropological film or study rather than music per se.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Immunde Spiritus - 1,265 plays
- The Brides of Loudun - 979 plays
- Zero Situation - 1,109 plays
- Black Static Transmission - 1,218 plays
- Dark Eyes - 1,172 plays
- Death Car Display - 959 plays
- Procession of the Dead - 973 plays
- Coital Affirmation - 1,051 plays
- Cannibal Communion - 790 plays
- Beyond The Wall Of Sleep - 932 plays