0 Shouts - 36,857 Scrobbles
Schloss Tegal has existed since the 90s, recording conceptual albums that explore extreme and sometimes morbid subjects. The name comes from a castle outside of Berlin that was one of the first psychiatric hospitals. The castle was destroyed and the patients exterminated during WWII.Read More...
Their CDs are a mixture of graphical information in the form of audio tapes, synthesizers and electronic sound, with forensic samples that resemble more an anthropological film or study rather than music per se.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Immunde Spiritus - 1,251 plays
- The Brides of Loudun - 969 plays
- Zero Situation - 1,033 plays
- Black Static Transmission - 1,083 plays
- Procession of the Dead - 958 plays
- Death Car Display - 906 plays
- Dark Eyes - 1,063 plays
- Coital Affirmation - 969 plays
- The Visitation - 722 plays
- Godvision - 607 plays