0 Shouts - 35,892 Scrobbles
Schloss Tegal has existed since the 90s, recording conceptual albums that explore extreme and sometimes morbid subjects. The name comes from a castle outside of Berlin that was one of the first psychiatric hospitals. The castle was destroyed and the patients exterminated during WWII.Read More...
Their CDs are a mixture of graphical information in the form of audio tapes, synthesizers and electronic sound, with forensic samples that resemble more an anthropological film or study rather than music per se.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Immunde Spiritus - 1,246 plays
- The Brides of Loudun - 963 plays
- Zero Situation - 1,019 plays
- Procession of the Dead - 958 plays
- Black Static Transmission - 1,043 plays
- Death Car Display - 887 plays
- Dark Eyes - 1,008 plays
- Coital Affirmation - 933 plays
- Godvision - 608 plays
- The Visitation - 719 plays