Scary Kids Scaring Kids
1,620 Shouts - 9,655,268 Scrobbles
Scary Kids Scaring Kids (SKSK) was a post-hardcore band that formed in Gilbert, Arizona in 2002. Their manager named them after the Cap'n Jazz song with the same name. Combining metal and punk influences, they produced a sound that is heavily influenced by bands such as Chiodos. The members were Tyson (vocals), Steve (guitar), Chad (guitar), Justin (drums), DJ (bass), and Pouyan (keyboard). Their debut album, The City Sleeps in Flames, was released on Immortal Records in 2005.
A self-titled second album was released on 28th November 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWould you agree that we're far from all right?
We fall below the line, we fall below the standards
If only you could see what we see through these eyes
This plague is spreading, it will sink under your skin
I won't believe the horror that I see
- LyricsThis silence keeps it easy
Keeps you safe for the moment
As you're walking away
Your footsteps get louder
All you needed was time
- LyricsThere goes the sun
Just trying to find your way anywhere
But you've come to find you're alone
It's getting dark and you've lost your way
I haven't let you go as long as you know that
- LyricsAnd don't tell me, I'm afraid of waking up alone
When it's waking up to find you've gone
Why don't you make it clear?
I had my chances, only one way left to go
So I'll follow it down
- LyricsDo you think that you're made of gold?
You think you can handle it?
You will learn from this
I'm telling you, friend
- My Darkest Hour - (3:29) - 4,370 plays
- A Pistol To My Temple - (3:56) - 3,668 plays
- Snake Devil - (3:29) - 3,369 plays
- Star Crossed - (3:40) - 3,742 plays
- The Only Medicine - (2:51) - 3,163 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online