Scary Kids Scaring Kids
1,582 Shouts - 9,537,812 Scrobbles
Scary Kids Scaring Kids (SKSK) was a post-hardcore band that formed in Gilbert, Arizona in 2002. Their manager named them after the Cap'n Jazz song with the same name. Combining metal and punk influences, they produced a sound that is heavily influenced by bands such as Chiodos. The members were Tyson (vocals), Steve (guitar), Chad (guitar), Justin (drums), DJ (bass), and Pouyan (keyboard). Their debut album, The City Sleeps in Flames, was released on Immortal Records in 2005.
A self-titled second album was released on 28th November 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Faces - (3:25) - 9,561 plays
- Watch Me Bleed - (3:55) - 9,410 plays
- Holding On - (4:20) - 7,385 plays
- The Deep End - (4:11) - 6,789 plays
- Degenerates - (3:44) - 5,370 plays
- MY DARKEST HOUR - (3:29) - 5,795 plays
- A Pistol To My Temple - (3:56) - 4,111 plays
- Snake Devil - (3:29) - 3,777 plays
- Star Crossed - (3:40) - 3,752 plays
- The Only Medicine - (2:51) - 3,693 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour