107 Shouts - 122,842 Scrobbles
Scars (originally known as The Scars) were a post-punk band that hailed from Edinburgh, Scotland, and were a part of that city's bustling music scene of the late 70s - early 80s. They released number of 7"'s from 1979 - 1981 and in 1981 they released their one and only album Author! Author! Fronted by Robert King and featuring Paul Research on lead guitar, John Mackie on bass, and Calumn Mackay on drums, the band's original sound was angular and offset with a dance-based rhythm section, as evidenced by their 1979 single for Fast Product "Horrorshow"/"Adult/ery".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All About You - (4:02) - 500 plays
- Fear of the Dark - (3:11) - 201 plays
- David - (3:23) - 237 plays
- Aquarama - (5:03) - 186 plays
- Leave Me in Autumn - (2:50) - 167 plays
- Obsessions - (5:00) - 172 plays
- Everywhere I go - (3:45) - 169 plays
- Your attention please - (3:46) - 132 plays
- They Came And Took Her - (2:51) - 134 plays
- Je T'Aime C'Est La Mort - 91 plays