107 Shouts - 119,654 Scrobbles
Scars (originally known as The Scars) were a post-punk band that hailed from Edinburgh, Scotland, and were a part of that city's bustling music scene of the late 70s - early 80s. They released number of 7"'s from 1979 - 1981 and in 1981 they released their one and only album Author! Author! Fronted by Robert King and featuring Paul Research on lead guitar, John Mackie on bass, and Calumn Mackay on drums, the band's original sound was angular and offset with a dance-based rhythm section, as evidenced by their 1979 single for Fast Product "Horrorshow"/"Adult/ery".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All About You - (4:02) - 518 plays
- Fear of the Dark - (3:11) - 294 plays
- David - (3:23) - 276 plays
- Aquarama - (5:03) - 242 plays
- Leave Me in Autumn - (2:50) - 255 plays
- Obsessions - (5:00) - 247 plays
- Everywhere I go - (3:45) - 200 plays
- Your attention please - (3:46) - 135 plays
- They Came And Took Her - (2:51) - 111 plays
- Je T'Aime C'Est La Mort - 98 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online