107 Shouts - 116,196 Scrobbles
Scars (originally known as The Scars) were a post-punk band that hailed from Edinburgh, Scotland, and were a part of that city's bustling music scene of the late 70s - early 80s. They released number of 7"'s from 1979 - 1981 and in 1981 they released their one and only album Author! Author! Fronted by Robert King and featuring Paul Research on lead guitar, John Mackie on bass, and Calumn Mackay on drums, the band's original sound was angular and offset with a dance-based rhythm section, as evidenced by their 1979 single for Fast Product "Horrorshow"/"Adult/ery".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All About You - (4:02) - 647 plays
- Fear of the Dark - (3:11) - 352 plays
- David - (3:23) - 254 plays
- Obsessions - (5:00) - 281 plays
- horror show - (2:58) - 219 plays
- Aquarama - (5:03) - 227 plays
- Everywhere I go - (3:45) - 228 plays
- Leave Me in Autumn - (2:50) - 255 plays
- Your attention please - (3:46) - 163 plays
- Horrorshow - (2:59) - 206 plays