Scared Of Chaka
16 Shouts - 174,436 Scrobbles
Scared Of Chaka were a punk rock band based in Albuquerque, New Mexico who formed in 1993 by guitarist/vocalist David Yanul Hernandez, bassist Dameon Waggoner, and drummer Jeff Jones who was later replaced by Ron Skrasek. The band played a Dickies inspired mix of garage and pop-punk, following in the footsteps of local Albuquerque act The Drags. Scared Of Chaka released a number of full lengths, 7" EPs, and split records throughout their career for labels like 702 Records, Empty Records, Dirtnap Records and Hopeless Records spin off Sub City Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All My Friends Are Ghosts - (1:53) - 152 plays
- Straight To The Office - (1:23) - 76 plays
- A Lie And A Cheat - (2:29) - 59 plays
- The Millionth Mile - (2:47) - 60 plays
- Frozen Out - (1:57) - 54 plays
- Schoolboy - (1:51) - 65 plays
- Seventeen - (2:18) - 49 plays
- Goodsky - (1:34) - 51 plays
- Why Are You Weird? - (1:55) - 37 plays
- Japan - (2:01) - 36 plays