Scale the Summit
726 Shouts - 1,958,656 Scrobbles
Scale the Summit is an American progressive metal band based in Houston, Texas and formed in 2004, currently signed to Prosthetic Records. The band draws influences from other progressive acts such as Cynic and Dream Theater. However, unlike most other progressive metal bands, they have no vocalist and play solely instrumental music. In 2004, guitarists Chris Letchford and Travis Levrier moved to Los Angeles to attend the Musicians Institute where they met drummer Pat Skeffington. Several months later, the band was complete with the addition of Jordan Eberhardt, while attending M.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Atlas Novus - (5:07) - 8,759 plays
- Odyssey - (5:12) - 7,145 plays
- The Levitated - (3:01) - 6,219 plays
- The Olive Tree - (5:07) - 6,470 plays
- Colossal - (3:47) - 4,819 plays
- Narrow Salient - (3:34) - 5,581 plays
- Oracle - (5:30) - 5,110 plays
- Secret Earth - (3:37) - 4,564 plays
- The Dark Horse - (4:12) - 4,838 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online