0 Shouts - 35,147 Scrobbles
Miyuki Sawashiro (沢城みゆき, Sawashiro Miyuki) was born on June 2, 1985 in Tokyo, she is a seiyū who works for Mausu Promotion. She voiced Puchiko in the English dubbed releases of Di Gi Charat the Movie and Leave it to Piyoko, making her one of the few Japanese voice actors to have voiced a role in English in addition to the original Japanese performance. She was not able to record for the English dub of the Di Gi Charat TV series because of a scheduling conflict.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ambivalent World - (1:30) - 822 plays
- Ambivalent World (TV Size) - (1:28) - 553 plays
- Title Nante Jibun de Kangae Nasanaina (TV Size) - 346 plays
- the last day of my adolescence - 113 plays
- Title Nante Jibun de Kangae Nasai na - (1:35) - 47 plays
- HEART IN BLUE - (5:07) - 127 plays
- Hoshi no Kinka Yama - (4:23) - 29 plays
- Title Nante Jibun de Kangaenasai na - (1:30) - 84 plays
- ambivalent world (ambivalent world) - (11:06) - 23 plays
- SOLITARY BULLET - 32 plays