5 Shouts - 34,338 Scrobbles
Miyuki Sawashiro (沢城みゆき, Sawashiro Miyuki) was born on June 2, 1985 in Tokyo, she is a seiyū who works for Mausu Promotion. She voiced Puchiko in the English dubbed releases of Di Gi Charat the Movie and Leave it to Piyoko, making her one of the few Japanese voice actors to have voiced a role in English in addition to the original Japanese performance. She was not able to record for the English dub of the Di Gi Charat TV series because of a scheduling conflict.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ambivalent World - (1:30) - 1,012 plays
- Ambivalent World (TV Size) - (1:28) - 545 plays
- Title Nante Jibun de Kangae Nasanaina (TV Size) - 320 plays
- Title Nante Jibun de Kangae Nasai na - (1:35) - 76 plays
- HEART IN BLUE - (5:07) - 108 plays
- Title Nante Jibun de Kangaenasai na - (1:30) - 95 plays
- the last day of my adolescence - 95 plays
- ambivalent world (ambivalent world) - (11:06) - 24 plays
- Hoshi no Kinka Yama - (4:23) - 41 plays
- Only Peace (Gokujou Seitokai Best Album - Gokujou Ongakushu) - (1:00) - 17 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online