4 Shouts - 25,812 Scrobbles
Savvas Ysatis, a native of Athens Greece, began an early fascination with the synthesizer in the late 70's. Through the strong influences of Kraftwerk and Jean-Michel Jarre, Ysatis was inspired to pursue his own electronic identity. At age 15 he left Greece, and moved to New York City where he acquired his first equipment and began exploring their possibilities, while at the same time started to get involved with various electronic bands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Club Soda - (8:13) - 230 plays
- On the Hook - (6:32) - 110 plays
- Alright - (9:29) - 52 plays
- Junior - (3:40) - 40 plays
- Mar's Bar - (6:29) - 34 plays
- King Size - (5:24) - 29 plays
- Super Snooper - (7:32) - 31 plays
- Highrise - (9:12) - 32 plays
- Select - (6:50) - 31 plays
- Bubblin - (6:15) - 29 plays