Savath & Savalas
0 Shouts - 841,127 Scrobbles
One of the artistic guises of Atlanta's Scott Herren, who is more well known for his work as Prefuse 73. The first Savath & Savalas album, 2000's 'Folk Songs for Trains, Trees, and Honey' is a low-light blend of laidback percussion, live instruments, and Herren's trademark glitchy computer-aided designs, which all falls quietly between the ambient-electronica and post-rock genres.Read More...
The second Savath & Savalas album, 'Apropa't' emerged from Guillermo Scott Herren's adopted Barcelona in 2004. Eva Puyuelo Muns co-wrote and sings her way breathily through the record, with Herren's arrangements simmering contently in the background; a folksy concoction of acoustic guitars, brushed drums, and the occasional flourish of flugelhorn.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Paths in Soft Focus - 89,707 plays
- Binoculars - 21,256 plays
- Colores sin nombre - 23,872 plays
- Transportation Theme - 20,805 plays
- F Ride + Blues - 19,392 plays
- A La Nit - 21,081 plays
- Introducción - 19,275 plays
- Um Girassol Da Cor De Seu Cabelo - 19,944 plays
- Balcón Sin Flores - 19,501 plays
- Sol De Media Tarde - 18,444 plays