Savath & Savalas
43 Shouts - 829,753 Scrobbles
One of the artistic guises of Atlanta's Scott Herren, who is more well known for his work as Prefuse 73. The first Savath & Savalas album, 2000's 'Folk Songs for Trains, Trees, and Honey' is a low-light blend of laidback percussion, live instruments, and Herren's trademark glitchy computer-aided designs, which all falls quietly between the ambient-electronica and post-rock genres. The second Savath & Savalas album, 'Apropa't' emerged from Guillermo Scott Herren's adopted Barcelona in 2004.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Paths in Soft Focus - (3:26) - 818 plays
- Colores Sin Nombre - (2:14) - 424 plays
- Interludio 44 - (1:33) - 276 plays
- A La Nit - (3:24) - 288 plays
- Um Girassol Da Cor De Seu Cabelo - (3:06) - 272 plays
- Sol De Media Tarde - (3:34) - 253 plays
- Balcón Sin Flores - (3:00) - 259 plays
- Te quiero pero por otro lado… - (4:33) - 270 plays
- Intro - (1:24) - 202 plays
- Introducción - (1:06) - 220 plays