62 Shouts - 141,801 Scrobbles
1. Savage Grace were Detroit's progressive rock band of the late '60s. With chops galore and a background rooted in jazz and R&B (with some good old-fashioned Detroit rock & roll thrown in for good measure), Savage Grace stood out from the rest of the Michigan bands as something special and as something quite eclectic. With Guitarist Ron Koss, keyboardist John Seanor, and drummer Larry Zack as the nucleus of a jazzy trio called Scarlet Letter (with two albums on Mainstream), the addition of vocalist/bassist Al Jacquez transformed the group into Savage Grace.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bound to Be Free - (4:25) - 952 plays
- Master of Disguise - (4:02) - 823 plays
- Sins of the Damned - (4:18) - 760 plays
- Fear My Way - (4:22) - 736 plays
- Into the Fire - (2:11) - 708 plays
- Lions Roar - (1:02) - 584 plays
- No One Left to Blame - (4:14) - 562 plays
- Betrayer - (4:56) - 547 plays
- Sons of Iniquity - (4:39) - 496 plays
- We Came, We Saw, We Conquered - (5:51) - 338 plays