0 Shouts - 24,770 Scrobbles
At least four entries needed...Read More...
1. Sauce is a songwritter from Valparaíso, Chile.
He has a very tight relationship with blogs, podcast and Creative Commons.
Sauce is spanish for Willow, and in Chile the most common Willows are the Weeping Willows, that in Chile they are called just Willow. In Spanish, Sauce it has nothing to do with the thing you eat.
2. Sauce is a rock band from Australia that was active in the mid-to-late 1990s, featuring Matt Whittle (a/k/a Matty Meatcleaver) of GOD.
3. The third entry is a new Rapper called Sauce who's signed to Jermaine Dupris SoSoDef Label.
4. Sauce is an IDM artist from Flint, MI. Composing studio material since 1993, his all-hardware (no laptop, no vinyl, no CD's) livesets have been a mainstay in the outdoor/desert party scene fro about a decade.
5. Caleb Young a.k.a. sAuce was born and raised in Northwest Montana. Being an artist most of his life with an unconditional love for underground hip-hop and experimental electronica, Caleb fluidly dove headfirst into the electronic music scene at a young age. After experiencing the art and culture flourishing on the west coast in early 2007, Caleb picked up his first set of turntables, and sAuce was born.
In early 2009 sAuce started producing his own music. Now, after almost three years of hard work, he has taken his art to new heights. His dynamic compositions immerse listeners in a dream-like state, setting tones that are dark, reminiscent and thoughtful. Not secluding himself to one specific genre, he has a vast array of sound waves, from his crunchy, hip-hop influenced beats to his futuristic hazy spaces populated by the glints and glitches of the world outside. sAuce's music is much more than banger after banger, there is a story and a plot to it all, it's a visceral journey through love, inspiration and meditation. Each sound has been refined and precisely engineered to strike at an emotional level, sometimes confident, wondrous, or angry and those emotions are stretched, maintained and manipulated by drums that are methodical yet adventurous at the same time.