229 Shouts - 2,048,178 Scrobbles
First off, some history: Satanic Surfers played a major part in the Swedish melodic punk explosion that took place in the mid nineties. Combining strong melodies and fast paced punk with both personal and political lyrics, the band soon reached audiences all over the world. Early influences include bands such as SNFU, RKL and The Misfits. The band was originally founded by Rodrigo and Erik in high school back in 1989 in Lund, Sweden. After having gone through the usual line-up changes during its formative years, their debut EP "Skate to Hell" was recorded in '93.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ... and the cheese fell down - (2:00) - 2,412 plays
- Soothing - (3:00) - 1,713 plays
- Hero of Our Time - (2:57) - 2,104 plays
- What Ever - (2:18) - 1,615 plays
- Armless Skater - (2:16) - 1,532 plays
- Head Under Water - (2:25) - 1,534 plays
- Better Off Today - (2:35) - 1,308 plays
- Good Morning - (4:31) - 1,010 plays
- The Treaty and the Bridge - (2:43) - 957 plays
- Puppet - (2:16) - 890 plays