229 Shouts - 2,047,244 Scrobbles
First off, some history: Satanic Surfers played a major part in the Swedish melodic punk explosion that took place in the mid nineties. Combining strong melodies and fast paced punk with both personal and political lyrics, the band soon reached audiences all over the world. Early influences include bands such as SNFU, RKL and The Misfits. The band was originally founded by Rodrigo and Erik in high school back in 1989 in Lund, Sweden. After having gone through the usual line-up changes during its formative years, their debut EP "Skate to Hell" was recorded in '93.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ... and the cheese fell down - (2:00) - 2,213 plays
- Hero of Our Time - (2:57) - 2,137 plays
- Soothing - (3:00) - 1,641 plays
- What Ever - (2:18) - 1,703 plays
- Armless Skater - (2:16) - 1,579 plays
- Head Under Water - (2:25) - 1,522 plays
- Better Off Today - (2:35) - 1,351 plays
- Good Morning - (4:31) - 995 plays
- Puppet - (2:16) - 893 plays
- The Treaty and the Bridge - (2:43) - 925 plays