14 Shouts - 83,875 Scrobbles
Sashamon- (sa-sha’-mon) - maybe because he grew up on Molokai, Sashamon’s music brings a unique peaceful vibe to the island music scene. The public first heard Sashamon’s blend of Reggae, Rock, and Hawaiian music on a homemade demo, which has now spread world wide with the support of top Kauai professional surfers. The popular underground cd found its way to KWHI 92.7 Hawaiian Rhythms, Island Style, and Reggae, on the Big Island of Hawaii. With no press kit or label support, “Japanese Squeeze” amazingly became the station’s most requested song and stayed on top for two months.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Necta (Butterfly) - (5:04) - 877 plays
- Jah Roots - (5:01) - 865 plays
- Japanese Squeeze - (4:03) - 932 plays
- Peaceizafiya - (4:15) - 644 plays
- Peaceful Vibration - (3:31) - 532 plays
- Merry - (5:17) - 455 plays
- Rise - (5:16) - 365 plays
- Malia - (3:11) - 349 plays
- Herbal Criminal - (5:20) - 361 plays
- Justice - (4:24) - 416 plays