155 Shouts - 1,977,433 Scrobbles
A kind of techno that sways between the polarity of emotional overload and concrete rationale – hence immediacy, which is what Sascha Funke is all about. 1989
Sascha listens to a lot of euro-dance-pop as a twelve year-old his first purchased record after the fall of the wall was "technotronic mega mix".
First contact with techno and house is thanks to marusha's radio show "rave satellite;" Sascha buys his first techno record "the seawolf" (underground resistance/ ur).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mango - (6:59) - 17,593 plays
- We Are Facing the Sun - (7:10) - 8,157 plays
- Summer Rain - (2:10) - 5,038 plays
- Feather - (5:33) - 4,987 plays
- Take a Chance With Me - (6:13) - 3,520 plays
- Now You Know - (4:00) - 3,839 plays
- Mango (Special Berlin Calling edit) - (4:32) - 4,252 plays
- Double Checked - (4:08) - 2,671 plays
- Chemin des Figons - (8:16) - 2,665 plays
- Drei auf Drei - (6:13) - 1,840 plays