4 Shouts - 19,108 Scrobbles
She was born on March 31st, 1975 in Semarang. Having her dad working at Pertamina, Sari was raised in five different cities in Indonesia, those of which are Semarang, Makassar, and the last one was Jakarta, where she finished her high school. Gifted with enormous singing talent, Sari had released four solo albums and many other records with various different artists. She's been a blessing to many lives. Her music, her songs have become anthem of worship in churches nationwide. Meet the awesome, Sari Simorangkir.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dengan Sayapmu - (5:58) - 305 plays
- Bagi Tuhan Tak Ada Yang Mustahil - (5:39) - 89 plays
- Permata Hatiku - (6:02) - 127 plays
- Kaulah Harapan - (4:44) - 59 plays
- Tuhan Kita - (4:55) - 33 plays
- Hati Hamba - (6:05) - 70 plays
- Aku Percaya - (6:20) - 34 plays
- Hanya Kau - (4:17) - 38 plays
- KUHIDUP BAGIMU - (6324:40) - 42 plays
- Tetap Setia - (4:58) - 41 plays