63 Shouts - 152,058 Scrobbles
There are at least 3 artists that have used this name: 1) Sarasvatī is Risa Saraswati (who had previously sang for Bandung, Indonesia synthpop band Homogenic), a new aspiring singer/song writer who pursue a solo career using her Sanskrit name, Sarasvatī (सरस्वती).
Such divine passion towards knowledge, art, and particularly music, is conveyed through songs and lyrics, with passages after passages, words by words Risa shares her eternal experience of pursuing happiness, with you. Her spiritual journey, her quest for perfection, and many simple, negligible, unimportant whatnot.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- story of peter - (4:28) - 641 plays
- Bilur - (5:12) - 647 plays
- Oh I Never Know - (4:06) - 636 plays
- perjalanan - (5:09) - 555 plays
- cut and paste - (4:05) - 387 plays
- Question - (4:51) - 340 plays
- Fighting Club - (4:33) - 369 plays
- Danur - (5:05) - 365 plays
- Ivanna - (4:33) - 244 plays
- Aku Dan Buih - (4:05) - 268 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online