0 Shouts - 85,791 Scrobbles
There are several artists known as Sarah: one from Denmark, another from USA, yet another from Saudi Arabia and the last from The Netherlands.Read More...
1. Sarah (Denmark) Sarah Skaalum Jørgensen (Born July 6th, 1995), better known as Sarah, rose to fame after winning the fourth season of X Factor in Denmark. She started singing early, appearing in musicals and joined a musical band when she was 12. She plays guitar, piano, bass and drums and also loves to draw and paint. She is out and openly lesbian.
She gained worldwide attention mainly because of her being open about her lesbian sexuality at such a young age of 15. Shortly after her winning the competition the world’s biggest LGBT media congratulated her while mentioning her victory as the first lesbian to win any version of the X Factor in the world. But in the Danish media it has often be discussed that people shouldn’t focus on her sexuality but on her singing skills.
2. Sarah (USA) Sarah Perino is an 18 year old, self-taught keyboard artist from Pittsburgh. Her main composition/arranging genre is jazz/new age, with a mix of classical and modern as well. Her first strong influence was Keiko Matsui, which branched out into an endless myriad of other artists, including Bob Dylan on one end of the spectrum and Henry Mancini on the other. Sarah harbors what might be termed, the epitomy of an eclectic soul.
3. Sarah (Saudi Arabia) ?
4. Sarah (The Netherlands) Sarah Geels (Velsen-Zuid, 20 februari 1978) had a hit with Labyrint in the late 90s. Released just 3 singles and 1 album, after this she became a singer for coverband Tour de Funk.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Min Øjesten - 7,005 plays
- Tu m'intrigues (with Sarah) - 3,146 plays
- Okay - 4,652 plays
- Lovin' You (Excess club mix) - 1,769 plays
- What I Need - 1,145 plays
- Someone Like You (A. R. Remix) - 1,074 plays
- Når Du Rør Mig - 1,708 plays
- Ik laat me gaan - 1,619 plays
- California Dreamin' - 885 plays
- Tokyo Town - 1,350 plays