306 Shouts - 1,989,046 Scrobbles
A former York University student, Sarah Slean is also an accomplished painter and photographer. She recorded her first album Universe at the age of 19 and has since completed several other albums including: Blue Parade (1998), Night Bugs (2002), and Day One (2004), The Baroness (2008) and the double album Land & Sea (2011). Night Bugs was her first major label album, co-produced by Slean and Hawksley Workman, and released by WEA in Canada and Atlantic Records in the United States. It was heavily inspired by cabaret music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Society Song - (3:13) - 1,713 plays
- LyricsThey're counting on a guilty conscience to save you
But I'm bankin' on the deep blue eyes and the face too
They always said, always said, always said you were easy, oh . . .
Oh if I could have just one piece of that I'd be
Sold Over. . .
- LyricsTake me
Invade the portions of me
That are dark and warm and deep
Hero or zero
- LyricsScience wears a new suit
To his coffee, toast and eggs
But he has to skip the stairs now
'Cause of two broken legs
Whine, whine, "I cannot climb"
- LyricsShe's looking out the north to a galaxy
A faithful boat trip 'cross a northern sea
Along a frosty window she writes her name
Oh daughter, this is how she became
Mary, go ahead and have your little baby
- Life - (4:04) - 545 plays
- Get Home - (3:42) - 495 plays
- Eliot - (4:21) - 573 plays
- Weight - (3:16) - 575 plays
- Your Wish is My Wish - (3:26) - 467 plays