305 Shouts - 1,976,720 Scrobbles
A former York University student, Sarah Slean is also an accomplished painter and photographer. She recorded her first album Universe at the age of 19 and has since completed several other albums including: Blue Parade (1998), Night Bugs (2002), and Day One (2004), The Baroness (2008) and the double album Land & Sea (2011). Night Bugs was her first major label album, co-produced by Slean and Hawksley Workman, and released by WEA in Canada and Atlantic Records in the United States. It was heavily inspired by cabaret music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThey're counting on a guilty conscience to save you
But I'm bankin' on the deep blue eyes and the face too
They always said, always said, always said you were easy, oh . . .
Oh if I could have just one piece of that I'd be
Sold Over. . .
- Society Song - (3:13) - 1,675 plays
- LyricsTake me
Invade the portions of me
That are dark and warm and deep
Hero or zero
- LyricsScience wears a new suit
To his coffee, toast and eggs
But he has to skip the stairs now
'Cause of two broken legs
Whine, whine, "I cannot climb"
- Life - (4:04) - 685 plays
- Mary - (3:49) - 530 plays
- Get Home - (3:42) - 705 plays
- Eliot - (4:21) - 766 plays
- Weight - (3:16) - 734 plays
- My Invitation - (3:46) - 647 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online