303 Shouts - 1,945,062 Scrobbles
A former York University student, Sarah Slean is also an accomplished painter and photographer. She recorded her first album Universe at the age of 19 and has since completed several other albums including: Blue Parade (1998), Night Bugs (2002), and Day One (2004), The Baroness (2008) and the double album Land & Sea (2011). Night Bugs was her first major label album, co-produced by Slean and Hawksley Workman, and released by WEA in Canada and Atlantic Records in the United States. It was heavily inspired by cabaret music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThey're counting on a guilty conscience to save you
But I'm bankin' on the deep blue eyes and the face too
They always said, always said, always said you were easy, oh . . .
Oh if I could have just one piece of that I'd be
Sold Over. . .
- Society Song - (3:13) - 1,501 plays
- Life - (4:04) - 1,150 plays
- LyricsShe's looking out the north to a galaxy
A faithful boat trip 'cross a northern sea
Along a frosty window she writes her name
Oh daughter, this is how she became
Mary, go ahead and have your little baby
- Euphoria - (3:12) - 944 plays
- Lucky Me - (3:26) - 1,099 plays
- Weight - (3:16) - 1,217 plays
- Get Home - (3:42) - 962 plays
- My Invitation - (3:46) - 876 plays
- The Day We Saved The World - (3:47) - 674 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations