304 Shouts - 1,948,777 Scrobbles
A former York University student, Sarah Slean is also an accomplished painter and photographer. She recorded her first album Universe at the age of 19 and has since completed several other albums including: Blue Parade (1998), Night Bugs (2002), and Day One (2004), The Baroness (2008) and the double album Land & Sea (2011). Night Bugs was her first major label album, co-produced by Slean and Hawksley Workman, and released by WEA in Canada and Atlantic Records in the United States. It was heavily inspired by cabaret music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweet Ones - (3:13) - 1,921 plays
- Society Song - (3:13) - 1,462 plays
- Life - (4:04) - 1,064 plays
- Mary - (3:49) - 913 plays
- Euphoria - (3:12) - 899 plays
- Lucky Me - (3:26) - 1,030 plays
- Weight - (3:16) - 1,117 plays
- Get Home - (3:42) - 858 plays
- My Invitation - (3:46) - 841 plays
- Eliot - (4:21) - 1,168 plays