55 Shouts - 428,560 Scrobbles
Sarah Jarosz emerged on the scene in about 2003 as someone to watch. Jamming on stage with bluegrass icons named Grisman or Skaggs, she played her mandolin with a sure touch and real joy. It looked and sounded comfortable in her twelve-year-old hands. She started writing songs on the guitar, took up the banjo, and won a bunch of awards. While her instrumental talents are formidable, let's make one thing clear: Sarah is a singer. She's just flat got it.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Run Away - (3:21) - 6,795 plays
- Annabelle Lee - (3:10) - 5,183 plays
- Ring Them Bells - (3:30) - 4,360 plays
- Come Around - (3:33) - 4,021 plays
- My Muse - (4:36) - 3,106 plays
- Shankill Butchers - (4:22) - 2,874 plays
- The Tourist - (4:52) - 2,931 plays
- Tell Me True - (4:09) - 2,601 plays
- Come On Up To The House - (4:28) - 2,388 plays
- Floating In The Balance - (2:53) - 2,544 plays