59 Shouts - 1,381,672 Scrobbles
Sarah Harmer (born on 12 November 1970 in Burlington, Ontario) is a Canadian folk singer. Harmer gained her first exposure to the musician's lifestyle as a teenager, when her older sister Mary started taking her to concerts by the then-unknown The Tragically Hip. At the age of 17, she was invited to join a Toronto band, The Saddletramps. For three years, she juggled The Saddletramps with her studies in philosophy and women's studies at Queen's University.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Around This Corner - (3:14) - 1,021 plays
- LyricsI almost dialed your number
When I thought the coast was clear
'Cause it's looked up for so long at me
And said, "Call me please"
But the place was closing
- Captive - (2:33) - 907 plays
- LyricsOut of the night, into the water
We push the boat from shore
Breaking the air and the stillness of the bay
Intensity of stars reflected in the harbor
- Basement Apt. - (4:08) - 1,051 plays
- Don't Get Your Back Up - (3:53) - 964 plays
- One Match - (3:13) - 733 plays
- Uniform Grey - (3:43) - 651 plays
- Washington - (3:46) - 632 plays
- I Am Aglow - (2:44) - 578 plays