6 Shouts - 2,525 Scrobbles
Many musicians know their musical calling early on in life, pinpointing instruments, lyrics, and styles that only later confine them to a mold. Others are born with an insatiable curiosity, finding inspiration in all aspects of the craft. Sarah Hargett is one of those musicians. Growing up in Greenville, South Carolina, she began her first piano lessons at the age of five. Sarah was always encouraged to explore music, compose, and perform.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Way Things Have to Be - (4:37) - 27 plays
- Just Fine - (4:35) - 23 plays
- Quiet Love - (5:40) - 11 plays
- Don't You Wish - (2:47) - 8 plays
- For a Fool - (5:11) - 8 plays
- I Light Up - (3:32) - 16 plays
- The Weekend Song - (3:59) - 5 plays
- Hello Song - (2:58) - 5 plays
- How Do People Know? - (4:57) - 6 plays
- Ballad of Blue Eyes - (4:24) - 4 plays