41 Shouts - 222,084 Scrobbles
There's another CLIENT Sarah Blackwood, the singer from Dubstar and Client. SARAH BLACKWOOD grew up listening to her father’s rock and roll record collection. When she was twelve years old, her father handed her an acoustic guitar, taught her the basics and the rest, as they say, is history. Her style is influenced by old country and rock music. She’s a sweetheart with an acoustic guitar singing about love, demons she has faced, and different times in her life that have brought her down. These moments faced picked her up and made her create the songs what they are today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonesome Rider - (4:05) - 10,145 plays
- Lonely Parade - (4:14) - 535 plays
- Drowning - (3:48) - 358 plays
- My Mistake Baby Boy - (3:20) - 240 plays
- Wait It Out - (2:50) - 253 plays
- Dyin' Day - (4:39) - 182 plays
- Monday Morning - (4:01) - 158 plays
- Trainwreck - (3:57) - 160 plays
- Turning - (3:33) - 196 plays
- Drags me down - (3:53) - 176 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online