41 Shouts - 206,087 Scrobbles
There's another CLIENT Sarah Blackwood, the singer from Dubstar and Client. SARAH BLACKWOOD grew up listening to her father’s rock and roll record collection. When she was twelve years old, her father handed her an acoustic guitar, taught her the basics and the rest, as they say, is history. Her style is influenced by old country and rock music. She’s a sweetheart with an acoustic guitar singing about love, demons she has faced, and different times in her life that have brought her down. These moments faced picked her up and made her create the songs what they are today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonesome Rider - (4:05) - 7,221 plays
- Lonely Parade - (4:15) - 675 plays
- Drowning - (3:48) - 476 plays
- My Mistake Baby Boy - (3:21) - 311 plays
- Wait It Out - (2:50) - 419 plays
- Dyin' Day - (4:40) - 240 plays
- Turning - (3:33) - 248 plays
- Monday Morning - (4:02) - 213 plays
- Wasting Time - (4:13) - 203 plays
- Trainwreck - (3:58) - 211 plays