41 Shouts - 216,223 Scrobbles
There's another CLIENT Sarah Blackwood, the singer from Dubstar and Client. SARAH BLACKWOOD grew up listening to her father’s rock and roll record collection. When she was twelve years old, her father handed her an acoustic guitar, taught her the basics and the rest, as they say, is history. Her style is influenced by old country and rock music. She’s a sweetheart with an acoustic guitar singing about love, demons she has faced, and different times in her life that have brought her down. These moments faced picked her up and made her create the songs what they are today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonesome Rider - (4:05) - 11,658 plays
- Lonely Parade - (4:15) - 686 plays
- Drowning - (3:48) - 398 plays
- My Mistake Baby Boy - (3:21) - 273 plays
- Wait It Out - (2:50) - 293 plays
- Dyin' Day - (4:40) - 217 plays
- Turning - (3:33) - 234 plays
- Monday Morning - (4:02) - 177 plays
- Trainwreck - (3:58) - 161 plays
- Dealing Aces - (3:07) - 198 plays