17 Shouts - 97,349 Scrobbles
Every step of the way in singer-songwriter Sara Haze’s musical life has led to her current success. Influenced vocally, lyrically and musically by Sarah McLachlan, Joss Stone, Jewel, or Etta James and Aretha Franklin, Sara Haze delivers her words and music in a powerful and emotional voice. From the time Sara could talk, she learned how to sing. Growing up in a musical family, at an early age Sara practiced vocal exercises with her mother and by the age of four started playing the piano. A few years later Sara was singing lead in church.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lovely - (3:45) - 4,872 plays
- Moonshine - (3:24) - 1,625 plays
- Every Heart - (4:24) - 748 plays
- Melt Into You - (4:12) - 404 plays
- My Own Hands To Hold - (3:16) - 363 plays
- Beautiful Day - (3:33) - 244 plays
- The Border - (4:09) - 206 plays
- My Addiction - (3:20) - 118 plays
- Cold In California - (3:07) - 127 plays
- Shine - (3:39) - 130 plays