17 Shouts - 95,790 Scrobbles
Every step of the way in singer-songwriter Sara Haze’s musical life has led to her current success. Influenced vocally, lyrically and musically by Sarah McLachlan, Joss Stone, Jewel, or Etta James and Aretha Franklin, Sara Haze delivers her words and music in a powerful and emotional voice. From the time Sara could talk, she learned how to sing. Growing up in a musical family, at an early age Sara practiced vocal exercises with her mother and by the age of four started playing the piano. A few years later Sara was singing lead in church.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lovely - (3:45) - 5,347 plays
- Moonshine - (3:24) - 1,963 plays
- Every Heart - (4:24) - 884 plays
- Melt Into You - (4:12) - 577 plays
- My Own Hands To Hold - (3:16) - 454 plays
- Beautiful Day - (3:33) - 306 plays
- My Addiction - (3:20) - 191 plays
- The Border - (4:09) - 243 plays
- Cold In California - (3:07) - 180 plays
- Shine - (3:39) - 164 plays