28 Shouts - 647,926 Scrobbles
Sara Groves (born in 1972) is an American singer/songwriter from Burnsville, Minnesota, near the Twin Cities. Sara received her Bachelor of Science degree in History and English in 1994 from Evangel University, a private Christian university in Springfield, Missouri. Sara spent four years teaching high school in Rosemount, Minnesota before recording her first album, Past the Wishing, in 1998. Since then, she has released five more albums and appeared on several others (see below).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThirty years ago I was a little girl
Riding in the back seat of the car.
A woman sang 'You don't bring me flowers anymore.'
I felt the sadness in my little heart.
We're looking for the music
- When the Saints - (4:12) - 474 plays
- LyricsI've done every devotional been every place emotional
Trying to hear a new word from God and I think it's very odd
That while I attempt to help myself, my Bible sits upon my shelf
With every promise I could ever need
And the word was and the word is
- You Are the Sun - (5:15) - 215 plays
- Miracle - (3:37) - 284 plays
- Maybe There's a Loving God - (5:12) - 223 plays
- From This One Place - (3:38) - 247 plays
- Something Changed - (3:45) - 223 plays
- He's Always Been Faithful - (3:51) - 244 plays
- Eyes Wide Open - (3:30) - 189 plays