27 Shouts - 588,071 Scrobbles
Sara Groves (born in 1972) is an American singer/songwriter from Burnsville, Minnesota, near the Twin Cities. Sara received her Bachelor of Science degree in History and English in 1994 from Evangel University, a private Christian university in Springfield, Missouri. Sara spent four years teaching high school in Rosemount, Minnesota before recording her first album, Past the Wishing, in 1998. Since then, she has released five more albums and appeared on several others (see below).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThirty years ago I was a little girl
Riding in the back seat of the car.
A woman sang 'You don't bring me flowers anymore.'
I felt the sadness in my little heart.
We're looking for the music
- Miracle - (3:36) - 843 plays
- Obsolete - (3:41) - 662 plays
- Open My Hands - (3:15) - 894 plays
- LyricsI was about to give up and that's no lie
Cardinal landed outside my window, threw his head back
Sang a song so beautiful, it made me cry
Took me back to a childhood tree, full of birds and dreams
From this one place I can't see very far
- You Are the Sun - (5:13) - 667 plays
- When the Saints - (4:12) - 753 plays
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear - (4:37) - 617 plays
- Toy Packaging - (2:14) - 486 plays
- It's Me - (5:24) - 533 plays