2,447 Shouts - 19,847,437 Scrobbles
Sara Beth Bareilles (born December 7, 1979) is a Grammy-nominated American singer-songwriter and pianist. Bareilles was born and raised in Eureka, California, United States. After graduating from UCLA in 2002, Bareilles performed at local bars and clubs. She issued two demos of mostly live tracks in 2003: The First One in April and The Summer Sessions in October. In January 2004, Bareilles released her first studio album, Careful Confessions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou can be amazing
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
Or you can start speaking up
- LyricsHead under water and you tell me
To breathe easy for awhile
The breathing gets harder, even I know that
Made room for me, but it's too soon to see
If I'm happy in your hands
- LyricsSomething always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.
No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.
You hold me without touch.
You keep me without chains.
- LyricsKeep drinking coffee, stare me down across the table
While I look outside
So many things I'd say if only I were able
But I just keep quiet and count the cars that pass by
You've got opinions, man
- LyricsIt's a really old city
Stuck between the dead and the living
So I thought to myself,
Sitting on a graveyard shelf
As the echo of heartbeats,
- Manhattan - (4:48) - 65,380 plays
- I Choose You - (3:38) - 74,959 plays
- Gonna Get over You - (4:16) - 47,577 plays
- Uncharted - (3:34) - 45,168 plays
- Hercules - (4:21) - 65,695 plays