5 Shouts - 14,409 Scrobbles
Sapo was an early 1970's San Francisco-based Latin-rock band now considered one of the seminal and influential bands from the period. The band originally had ten pieces including congas, timbales, drums, two guitars and a four piece horn section. Sapo was formed just as Malo's song "Suavecito" hit the national top ten charts. Richard Bean, the singer and co-writer of the song, left Malo and formed Sapo with his brother horn player Joe Bean.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Been Had - (5:31) - 87 plays
- It's the music - (5:37) - 28 plays
- Wishbone - (5:42) - 36 plays
- Can't Make It - (4:55) - 13 plays
- Get It On - (6:27) - 13 plays
- sapo's montuno - (6:07) - 13 plays
- Ritmo Del Corazon - (6:12) - 9 plays
- Nina - (5:21) - 9 plays
- 02.돌아가자 - (1:13) - 7 plays
- Sapo - (4:23) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online